Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

MIA

  Missing in Action.  That would describe my blogging efforts as of late.  Blogging seems to help me process stuff but other than the Writer's Workshop I just completed, I haven't done much blogging as of late.  Which is bizarre because I have just a touch more free time now.  Sorta but not really.  I have no doubt that next to no one is actually following other than ones that I publicly link but maybe that is for the better.  As of the last October I bonked my head and was worried that I might be pregnant yet again.  If I had known then what was in store for me I might have preferred to be pregnant.  Two weeks after I bonked my head I had to leave work because I felt like someone was stabbing me in my uterus.  Long story short I ended up in the hospital for almost a week while they tried to figure out what was wrong.  They had no solutions and insurance was breathing down the dr's neck to diagnose or discharge. I was sent home with a follow up appointment with my OB/GYN.  She had only one other potential solution.  Hysterectomy.  I was desperate for relief from the pain so I agreed to do it.  Upon analysis of my uterus they found that one of my fibroids was dying off which my Dr. says would be like having a heart attack in the uterus.  They also found another fibroid to be pre-cancerous.  Blessing in disguise? I guess so, but I'm still not sure.  Between that and more complications with our Commander in Chief, having our car broken into, identity stolen, bank account emptied two days before Christmas, applying for graduate school, quitting my job to be home with the twins so my husband could sleep more, being accepted into graduate school and taking on more credits than I should have, and volunteering in Princess Bubbles' classroom, life has been a little crazy!  But I enjoy blogging so I'm making an attempt to just pick up where I left off and continue on.  Time will tell if I can be consistent with it for more than like a month at a time.  We shall see!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment