Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Writer's Workshop: 10 things I don't know how to do

This list could get interesting.  There are a lot of times when people ask you to make a list of things you can do but a list of what you don't know how to do is different.  Here goes nothing!

10. I don't know how to skydive but would like to learn.
9. I don't know how to cook and am not very motivated to learn, mostly because it NEVER turns out well!
8. I don't know how to fix anything related to the car, I am however, skilled at popping tires (two at a time) with potholes in the road. (Sadly, I've actually done that twice now with two different cars)
7. I don't know how to put a book down less than 50 pages from the end.
6. I don't know how to play video games to save my life (hah!), unless of course it is Super Mario Brothers from the original Nintendo.
5. I don't have a clue how to lie effectively when under pressure!
4. I don't know how in the world I ended up having twins! For people like me it should be illegal! ;P
3. I don't have a clue how to have a healthy sex life for anything other than for the purpose of reproduction. (My poor husband!)
2. I don't know how to feed baby food to my twins simultaneously by myself (the one time I tried, by the end, all three of us were having meltdowns.)
1. I don't know how to figure out who I am...all I know are the roles I fill...daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, teacher, student, etc.


Mama’s Losin’ It

No comments:

Post a Comment