Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Writers Workshop: YouTube faves!

Mama’s Losin’ It


The prompt I went with this week was to pick five favorite videos off of you tube. So here is what I've got. Enjoy!

#1 Que Sera
I love this just because it is so stinking cute to see this little girl trying to sing with her mommy(I think?)!

#2 Evolution of Dance
Love this! It's hilarious, fun, and reminds you of tons of songs you grew up on!

#3 Treadmill Dancing
A favorite from way back! I'm sure several of you have seen this!

#4 Pregnant and I know it
Another real popular one lately. Discovered it while I was pregnant with my twins. Laughed sooooo hard! And still do!

#5 Old school Jeff Dunham
My husband and I love him! This clip is from back before he made it big!

And I tend to be one of those over achievers so here is a sixth video for you that I think is totally awesome!

#6 Marching band awesomeness
Reminds me of my high school band days but this is even better! How many video games can you pick out?! Watch for the horse, its awesome! And the ending is totally fun too! It is a little long but totally worth it!

4 comments:

  1. The Evolution of Dance was funny. The only dance I ever did though was the twist. Always like to hear and watch the OSU marching band--go Buckeyes!

    It's funny, I used this prompt too and had 6 instead of 5!

    I tried viewing the first one but couldn't get it to play. Numbers 4 and 5 took me to my channel--don't know why these links didn't work. You may want to check them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que Sera is so adorable! I haven't seen some of these before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double checked all links! Hopefully they work now! Sorry bout that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I'm just impressed you linked all this up. You're super ambitious. Love the videos. Marching bands have always amazed me!

    ReplyDelete