Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yet another post about being MIA

     So yet again I begin another post regarding how absent I have been on this blog and how I intend to try once again to revive it.  I always have the best of intentions and then life rears it's ugly head and I am again swallowed into the abyss that is my life.  The best I can offer is that I will try once more to be more consistent.  Why you ask? Because I want to.  I still believe this to be a place for me to write about things in my life where I don't have to edit for who will read it.  Although, with each step that I take to try to revive it, my blog becomes more and more public.  Oh well, such is life.  This revival has been prompted by some dear friends of mine in my book club.  They have begun blogs of their own and are reviewing books that are either recently published or have not yet been published.  It got me thinking, that there really is no reason for me to not join in the fun.  I love to read (when I can), I enjoy writing (when I give myself the time to do it), why not try a few book reviews of my own? So here I am, back on the trusty old blog that patiently waits for me to give it a bit of attention.  A revived effort! Here is hoping that I can stick with it this time.  Knowing my skill for starting things and not sticking with them, I am going to start slow and ease myself into it rather than jumping in with both feet the way I usually do only to have life swallow me whole and not stick with it.  I, frankly, like the idea of reviewing books and would like it to become an ongoing thing that I do on a regular basis.  I can't predict anything yet, but I am going to give it the old college try!  That and I hope to get some of the writer's workshop blog posts back up and running as well.  So check back!  Let's see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment