Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Book Review: The Kuthun

Book Review

Purchase this book here! The Kuthun: A Cole Witches Novel

The Kuthun is a book written by S.A. Carter about sixteen year old Elena Cole and her adventures to break a generations long curse that has been placed on the women in her family all the way back to the time of the Ancient Egyptians.  I found this coming of age story to be a decent read.  It was a little difficult to get into at first but once the story line picked up a bit I found myself pulled into Elena's adventure to break her family's curse.  The sarcastic wit that Carter weaved into the story helped pull the story along and kept me reading in a few spots towards the beginning and I found Elena's spunky best friend Phoebe to be quite a riot.  In the end, I gave this book a rating of 3/5 stars.   

No comments:

Post a Comment