Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Yet Another Attempt To Reactivate My Blogging Efforts

It has been over a year since my last post.  In the mean time, I have been busy with the funny farm that is my life with 2 horses, 3 adults, 4 children(including a set of toddler twins), and 5 dogs.  I am also working full time on my doctorate degree in Education.  In addition to that, the last several months have not been kind being that several life events have taken place that have added additional strain on my family that include but are not limited to the sudden unexpected death of an immediate family member, another close family member being moved to hospice as he reaches the end of his life span, and multiple confrontations with mental illness both for myself as well as others around me rearing their ugly heads.  So here we go.  I am taking another stab at blogging.  Thanks to help from my friend over at The Bohemian Housewife I am involved with a new online book club where part of the process is not just reading books to discuss but also reviewing them on our blogs.  Most of the book club members are active authors and bloggers, and then there is me.  Who has a blog and attempts to use it periodically for multiple different avenues.  Maybe someday I will get the hang of this.  Or maybe not.  Who knows? Guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment