Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Book Review: The Someday Jar

Book Review:

Purchase this book here! The Someday Jar


I found this to be an easy read that had me laughing out loud, sharing quotes with friends, rooting for the good guy, hating the Ass-hat, wiping some tears, and laughing some more.  This book also came with an inspiring life message that has me wanting to go find the nearest craft store and making my own Someday Jar as well as one for each of my kiddos.  Was it a little predictable? Yes, maybe.  However, sometimes you just need a feel good book that leaves you wanting to go after your own dreams in life.  I highly recommend this read.  Go get yourself a copy and then make yourself a Someday Jar of your own!  You likely won't regret it! I gave this book 5/5 stars
.

No comments:

Post a Comment