Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Book Review: The Shadow of the Wind

Book Review

I found this book on the shelves of the local thrift store and picked it up because the concept intrigued me.  I was sucked in from the first sentence.  A Cemetery of Forgotten Books?!  I was completely fascinated with the idea that books are tucked away, hidden and all but forgotten about by society as a whole.  It became an obsession to learn about this mysterious author included with the added suspense of doing so while someone was simultaneously attempting to destroy every copy of this author's books had me turning pages faster and faster in order to find out what was going to happen next and who this author was!  While I have never been to Barcelona myself, and have never before considered it a location of interest, I have since added it to my travel bucket list; if for no other reason than to complete the walking tour of Barcelona that is included at the back of the book.  This was a wonderful read!  I hope to one day read more from this author!  I gave this book 4/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment